At That Luxe Life, we are passionate about maintaining our beautiful planet for future generations.
With this in mind, we do everything we can to ensure our business has as little negative impact on the environment as possible. Wherever possible and when commercially viable to do so we:
- Source products that are kind to the environment or have as little impact on the environment as possible
- Use packaging that can be reused or recycled in some way
- Reuse packing when delivering your products - for example, you may receive a box or bubble wrap which has already been used (only if the packaging is structurally sound and fit for purpose)
- Recycle any and all materials we possibly can
- Limit business travel in order to decrease the emissions of fossil fuels.
But let's be honest...as a small business operating on relatively small margins, cost always plays a part in our decisions. After all, we want to get our lovely products to you at an affordable price. In reality, this means we aren't always able to make the most sustainable choices.
However, we promise that we are committed to finding commercially viable ways to always improve the sustainability of That Luxe Life. We also have big plans to leverage our business to positively impact our environment outside of our business processes (stay tuned).
If you have any questions regarding our products, packaging or business processes with regards to sustainability please get in touch email@example.com.